www.office.com/setup |Enter Product Key | OFFICE SETUP
Setup And Installation Process | www.office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup By having the plans of Office 365 consists of the confirmation access to the work of the MSoffice programs and with various effective characteristics and the services that can be combined from the computer system .
At present we are having the Microsoft Office 2016 and all of the pre-existing versions of the Ms Office are concealed in Microsoft Office 365.
Most of the programs that usually come up with Ms Office 365 areas MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and with the latest and extra online storage, regular mechanical support .
The users can get pay to use and can choose the plan to pay for the Microsoft Office 365 on a regular monthly basis and even for an annual basis as well.
Steps to Install Office Setup on Windows Computer | www.office.com/setup
“Visit www.office.com/setup for MS Office Setup from your browser.
select the microsoft Office product you want to install.
Sign In to your Microsoft Office Account.
Sign In to your account at www.office.com/setup to complete office setup. If you, however, do not have a Microsoft Account, You can Create one
- Find your Office Product Key.
- Find the key of your Microsoft Office in your email associated with your office or find it on the back side of your product card if bought it from a retail store.
- Enter your Microsoft Office Product Key.
- Once you have logged in to your account or created a new one, you have to enter the key in the orange boxes. Select your country and the language you want.
- Download and Install Office.
- Once you enter the correct information, you can Start downloading the software. Follow the on-screenbinstruction and start downloading your Microsoft Office.
- Run the Activation .
- Once you run the office installer file on the screen. Now, We need to wait for the MS office setup to go through the installation process.
- Open and Run office Applications.
- As soon as the installation is complete you can open any office app like Ms word and you will get a screen with a message “You’re All Set” and that office is activate www.office.com/setup
Steps to Uninstall Office from Windows | www.office.com/setup
- Go to the control panel on your computer.
- You need to Find add or Remove Programs from the control panel.
- Now you will see all the programs installed on your computer system.
- Next,look for Microsoft office Click on the program, and you will Find these Choice to Uninstall or Repair.
- Select the uninstall . Then wait till the uninstallation is complete.
- Then you need to restart your computer .
- If you want to reinstall or install Microsoft Office Setup at www.office.com/setup .
- Steps to Install MS Office Setup on Mac
- log into your office account and you will get redirected to the download page.
- Now, Install, CLICK START button downloading the installer .
- Now, go to Downloads, you will find the installer package ,Office installer.dmg double click it to launch setup. If you are not able to open and setup file, go to office Support.
- When Office screen appears, select Continue and run the office installation process.
- Choose how to install the Setup then Continue.
Steps install MS Office from Mac
- After Activating the Setup, go to icon in the dock to show all your Microsoft Office apps, then click on the Word icon in the launchpad.
- A window will pop up, Select the blue button that says Get started and activation process will be started.
- Enter your email address associated with the MS Office and your password to sign in.
- The system will check if you have entered the valid login details to activate and install the product.
- All the applications were successfully activated. www.office.com/setup
Steps Uninstall MS Office from Mac
- Go to your application folder and open MSoffice folder
- Double HIT ‘MS Office uninstaller.’
- In the uninstall MSOffice product window, select the apllication related to the Office application to be uninstalled.
- HIT uninstall.
You can Re-install anytime from www.office.com/setup